Friday, November 6, 2009

Way long, But yea

I was asking all my friends the other day to make me wish lists for things they want for Christmas. I still want that BTW!!! But I figured fair is fair. I have been adding things to a list now for a few months. So here is my super long list of things I want. They are very varied so take your pic. Get creative. I can't wait til Christmas because I usually give inventive gifts. Anyone who reads this I would appreciate it if you would leave a comment..In the form of your list. Please and thank you!!

I-pod
(or high quality mp3 player)

Black boots
(high heals. Cut to the knee)

French Quarter Gift Basket
(http://www.cajuncreations.com/detail.aspx?ID=192)

Starbucks gift card


VS gift card


Barnes and Nobles gift card


Any camera with a 24x zoom and at least 12 Mp. OR an underwater camera

(brand doesn’t matter)

Noir perfume from VS

French themes decorations

  (black and white prints, Eifel Tower)
 
Gift card to a decorating store
(IE Pier One)

Picture frames
(black trim)
 
Comp table
(kinda like this one
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/detail.gsp?image=http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/04/26/66/61/0004266661084_500X500.jpg&product_id=11016187&iIndex=1&isVariant=false&corpCard=false&type=-9223372036854775808)

Throw pillows
(black and or red)

Bike

New pajamas
(holiday tradition)

The new post secret books
 

New purse
 

A new Orleans pot hole necklace
 

Rosetta Stone
(german or Spanish)

Jewelry tree or wire hanger
 

Shower radio
(I used to have one when I was little. Well worth the $6 I spent on it)

Clinique gift card….
Do they have those? If not for dullards

Black shelving
(weird I know but definitely needed)

Sushi rolling kit
(I know they have some at Disney in Japan)

Spa day!!
( I know EOE Inn is affordable… WONDER HOW)

Offer to get my film cameras developed LOL

Charm bracelet starter

Water fountain
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10401713

Cook books
 

Candles
 

Celtic Knot necklace or ring

1 comment:

Alexis Voltaire said...

Your list is long girl! lol. Anyway, here's an award I gave you-Blog Lovin Award


P.S. I purposely didn't give you my list in this post. Bwaha!