Saturday, January 9, 2010

You wouldn't approve

None of you would approve, but I don't live my life for you do I? I am happy. To me that is all that matters.
My phone dies on a regular basis now because someone actually wants to spend their time talking to me...
They think I am interesting and intriguing. Not to mention they find some way to compliment me daily. Things like telling me I am beautiful, sweet, and things of the sort.

They don't mock me. Poke fun. Don't pass off cruel words with an "I'm just kidding with you".

They make me smile without even trying. Care about where I am going with my life and what my fears are in making that life a reality.

They listen to what I have to say. They remember. They are interested in my mindless rambling.

But you wouldn't approve. You wouldn't even consider how happy I am. Because you are interested in what I have to say. You don't care. You don't listen.
They are everything you are not

No comments: