Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sick or depressed?

I stayed home from school today. My head has been throbbing. I am exhausted. I've thrown up three times. I have a fever. But am I sick? Or is my body just reacting to the extreme stress I am under right now. I definitely have plenty of reasons to be stressed. And I am sadly only human. I would honestly love to crawl into a hole and just stay there. Never emerge. People are so over rated. So self centered. Why do we even need human contact anyway? I don't think we do. I think its just something we have been brainwashed into believing. I am all for packing up and moving into the woods. Live in a little cabin in the mountains. Catch my own food. Just give me my puppy for companionship. What else would I really need? I don't need anything from the outside world. Those are all just conveniences. Hopefully I'll feel tomorrow. Maybe when I'm not throwing up every hour I will have a better. Maybe. But for some reason I doubt it.

No comments: