Monday, October 5, 2009

Wrong Number

Have you ever gotten a wrong number that believed you were lying about it being a wrong number? Well just that happened to me today. Some little girl (my guess is that she is a middle school student) sent me multiple texts about how cute she thought some boy was and how she thought that there was some boy that “definitely had the hots” for me, or at least the intended recipient of the texts. I simply replied to her this morning that I believed she had the wrong number. She laughed and told me how funny I was and that she knew I was only kidding. I told her no that I was not kidding and that my name was Sarah, not the intended Gloria. This pissed her off. She now believed her friend Gloria to have given her her sister’s number. So she begged me not to tell anyone what she had said about the cute boy. I told her it wasn’t an issue because I didn’t know her or the people she was talking about. She started cursing me out at this point. She’s still sending me nasty texts even though I have stopped responding. I miss it when it was just Christian’s friends getting wrong numbers. At least all of them were extremely polite and accepted the fact that sometimes you just dial the wrong number. Oh well. Not everyone can be mature and courteous. It’s a shame though.

No comments: