Saturday, December 19, 2009

I feel as if my story never changes

So maybe it is me who needs to make some huge changes. I am still the same person I was in middle school. Granted I have gained some wisdom throughout the years. But I haven't changed. If you knew me then you know me now.
I feel the same things. That's why I felt this blog was necessary. I am a person who needs to be with people. But I think I get overwhelmed by more than one person. So I appear to cling to that person. And I guess I do cling. But thats really biting me in the ass. I need that human interaction, but for someone who isn't like me (not centered on one person) I must seem intolerable
I guess this is a message to my girl. Saying that I am sorry that I need to be with you so much. I know that I drive you crazy. But thank you so much for dealing with me and my needy whiny bull shit. I do love you ever so much. And I'm going to try to lay off some...

But ultimately you make me fear making other friends. Last time I branched out and had friends other than you, you freaked out. Every move was looked at with suspension. I never wanted anyone but you, and I still don't. I wish you would get that through your head. Wish you weren't so insecure. If we can just work on your confidence issues, then maybe I can break out and finally have friends again. Not be scared to make plans with other people. But as it is now I fear that by making new connections I weaken ours.

Does anyone else feel like this at times? Or am I completely clingy and suffering from Dependent Personality Disorder?

No comments: