Thursday, December 17, 2009

To audition or not to audition

That is NOT my question. I wasn't able to go to my audition today. My girl decided she didn't want to go. Said she didn't have the time. Which very well may be true. But without her I had no way to get home. So... I didn't go. BBUUUTTT!!! There is another audition on January 7th. I am going. No doubt about it. The two week break gives me time to get shit together though. Time to get back in shape. Time to get back into the swing of dancing. To get a headshot done. And to put together a theater resume. I'm gonna do it. I think I would be good at it. I will be an outstanding employee. Do absolutely everything in my power to go above and beyond the call of duty. Oh joy!

But... about those headshots. Is there anyone out there who has a decent enough camera to help me out? I need them by the 6th. Depending on the quality of the print I am willing to compensate (unless I have to print and edit myself). If no one has the time or camera, do you know of a good photographer in the area that is affordable? The quicker someone is able to get back to me the better  :)

No comments: