Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm bored so why not

Survey One 
Where did you begin 2009?
I was working downtown at Panchero'
s




What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
I was taken



Were you in school anytime this year?
Yup Yup VCC



How did you earn your money?
I had a job for about seven months, then sitting





Did you have to go to the hospital?
To visit someone but not for me



Did you have any encounters with the police?
I always do. But I am never the one in trouble



Would you relive 2009 over and over again?
Hell FUCKING NO.




What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Tuition??




 

Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes quite a few. Amber and Zach prob being the closest







 

Did you know anyone who passed away?
I knew who they were but didn't know them personally


 

Did you know anyone who had a baby?
Um.. I am trying to think. No one that I talk to. But they are all due in Jan




 

Did you move anywhere?
Nope. I stayed put for once










 

What concerts/shows did you go to?
I dunno. Multiple with my dad. Too many to count

 

Do you still have the same job as you did in 2008?
I wish 



Has anyone betrayed you in 2009?
Eh not really



 

Where do you live now?
Hell. Well not hell. But hell is just down the street



 

Describe your birthday.
It was eh. But the day before was pretty awesome. Gay Days





What’s one thing you thought you’d never do but did in 2009?
I can't honestly think of anything




 

What has been your favorite moment?
My birthday present???


What’s something you learned about yourself?
I am more and more like my mother everyday 



 





 

Any new additions to your family?
Nope. But coming soon. 

 

What was your best month?
January

 

Were you in a relationship this year?
Yes,

New friend?
Alexis (btw not the most flattering picture you posted darlin)







Favorite night out?
I dunno.

 

Would you say you’ve changed since the beginning of this year?
Yea. A lot


 

Do you think 2010 will be better or worse?
I pray its better and I will do everything in my power to make it so

 

Did your style change in 2009?
Kinda. I don't dress up anymore




Do you think you showed your parents enough respect this year?
I dunno. Prob not
 


Where will you end 2009 at?
This  has yet  to be decided.





1 comment: