Friday, September 4, 2009

Jobs Jobs Jobs

So I was laid off about a month ago. At first I didn't think I would need a new job. I had received financial aide to help me pay for school and I no longer had bills to pay. My only expenses would be extra things I wanted and taking care of my pup. I would have easily been able to cover those expenses with my occasional babysitting jobs. BBUUTT then it ends up my poor lil baby needs a mild surgery. Only about $200 but still more than I have. I didn't receive any financial aide and instead had to take out a loan (which I now hove to make payments on). I don't have any clothes that fit. I'm not babysitting anymore. I need a computer for school. I need to find a way to pay for my transportation. And the best part: I only have forty-three cents in my bank account.

So I think it is safe to say that I need a job. I promise I have been looking. I put in at LEAST one application a day. But no one is hiring. And those few that call Petland for my reference end up getting the manager who hated me. She basically lies. They aren't bold faced lies. But she can paint them to make me look horrible.

What she says                                                                    The truth
She had a bad attitude                                                
I didn't like her
She intimidated the workers                                   
She intimidated me
Her negligence killed a puppy                               
The dog died of kidney failure because
managers wouldn't take him to the vet
She always wanted a new
work schedule              
She was always covering for other 
people to help out



Yea. That fucking bitch. Lovely lucky me gets to be her neighbor. So not only does she unjustifiably "let me go", I have to see the bitch nearly daily. She is ruining me. It has become almost impossible for me to get a job. I'm not stopping though. I will keep looking. I need some extra cash. Being poor sucks. I feel useless. I can't go out.My "girlfriend" all but refuses to pick up a bill for me. I feel that since I'm not paying for everything now that she has no need for me. It is a truth that once I lost my job we started to see each other less and less. That makes her sound so horrible. But she's not. Or at least I hope she's not. I REALLY hope she isn't that shallow. But I honestly don't even know anymore. We haven't had sex since I was laid off. I think she is holding it over me. The brat continuously teases me. Gets me all riled up then denies me.

I love how I started talking about needing a job and ended with needing sex. Guess they are both VERY vital parts of life.

No comments: