Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pit in my stomach

I've been doing a lot of reflections lately and dear god I have gotten touchy. I never realized what a jealous person I was until two days ago. I was reading someones blog (though now  blogspot one) and they were listing off all their friends and how much they meant to them. This person was someone that I thought was one of my best friends. And I wasn't even mentioned. I have helped them through so much. I have always selflessly put myself out there for them. I never wanted anything in return. But I guess at least validation as a friend would have been nice. They were far from the first person to do it. People are so fucking selfish. It infuriates me. Makes me feel like being a bitch to everyone. People come to me when they have a problem. I talk it out with them. I help sort it out. Put things in perspective. Once that person is ok again they seem to totally forget about me until they have an issue again.
IS THAT ALL YOU FUCKING THINK I'M GOOD FOR?!?!?!
Obviously so. Clearly people only want me when they need me to make things better for them. People are so selfish by nature. So back stabbing and out for self-preservation. But let me say something to anyone who is reading this...


One doesn't need to ruin others in order to preserve themselves.

 So fuck you all. I'm done.

No comments: