Friday, September 4, 2009

What an F

Remember that quiz I was talking about in the last entry?? I wasn't able to retake it. I did all my studying today and then signed on to take the test. Ends up the quiz closed out at 10 o'clock this morning. I had no idea. I thought it was midnight for some reason. I am so disappointed in myself. How could I do so poorly on my first quiz?!?! I am just very very very very glad that he has agreed to drop our lowest quiz grade. This WILL be my lowest grade. I won't allow anything like this to happen again. I have already started to study for the next chapter and I am more in the swing of things... So I am hopeful. Nervous. But hopeful....

This is why you go to college fresh out of high school. Don't take a year off. Your test taking ability starts to decline and study skills are lacking. I was an idiot. I know it. But I can fix things. I am not in a slump yet. I need to find a way to memorize names with events. I have never been very good at it. I can still barely remember that Washburn was the first woman to earn her Ph.D. in psychology even though I just read it. The only person I can really remember is Wilhelm Wundt. And that is only because I have been studying him since I was back in Georgia.Oh well. Like I said I can fix this. I can make better grades from here on out. Wish me luck :-)

No comments: